Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Week 2: How did it go?

Well today is the last day of week two! If I told you week two went perfect I would be fibbing. My goals for week two was to continue to keep track of my food intake and working out AND to only drink water or tea. I slipped up a couple times this week just out of habit. We had a baby shower this weekend and out of habit I went for the punch instead of the water. In the middle of my first sip I realized what I was doing. So I stopped right away and gave the rest to my dad. I had already went a couple days without sugary drinks so that one sip of punch kinda upset my stomach.

I have been keeping track of my food however I am not limiting what I eat yet. Those goals will come. I do try to stay within my calorie intake. I was over my intake three days this week. I also haven't been working out much this week due to sleeping in and just not feeling it. I hope to be out of that slump now.

So whats up for Week 3?

We all know I didn't master week 2 with only drinking tea and water so Week 3 we are adding drink 8 to 10 cups of water per day. I have a water bottle I carry with me everywhere! That water bottle holds 3 cups so I will need to drink at lease 2 1/2 water bottles. Drinking water has a huge number of important benefits – which is why drinking the recommended 8 glasses each day is vital. Some of these benefits include:
  1.  Weight Loss
  2.  Healthier & Younger Looking Skin
  3. Increased Concentration
  4. Assists the Body in Absorbing Vitamins & Minerals
  5. Increases your Energy
  6. Increases your Mental & Physical Ability
  7. Removes Toxins from the Body
  8. Reduce Headaches & Dizziness
  9. Helps to Regular your Appetite
  10. Reduces the Risk of Infections
  11. Reduces ‘Sunken Eyes’ and Bags Under the Eyes
SO We now have 3 goal we are working on each week! They include:
  • Keeping track of what you eat and exercise 
  • Only drink water and tea
  • Drink 8 to 10 cups of water per day


We got this! 

1 comment: