Thursday, July 18, 2013

Week 1 Day 2: Going to Cali

Today was a crazy day. Due to flying to Las Vegas and then driving to Cali we had to eat out twice and both were fast food. Before we left I had pancakes which were 110 calories. Lunch we ate in Las Vegas at Jack N the Box and I had a bacon cheese burger and curly fries 1,150 calories. Supper we ate at In N out Burger after the wedding rehearsal. I had a cheese burger some fries and a coke. Let me tell you what I felt sick! My body defiantly feels better with eating clean. Good thing I worked out this morning at 630am. I did Insanity at the gym. I burned 586 calories. My average heart beat was 157 and Max was 190. I give today a rating of 3 due to not helping I had to eat out. So the plan I guess to to find healthier options to eating out. Make better choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment