Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Week 1 Day 1

Today was successful I give it a 4 out of 5 stars! My goal this week is to track everything I eat AND all workout caloric expenditures. I succeeded at that! This is how my day went:

Breakfast: 70 calories

  •   Fresh Mixed Fruit


Lunch: 275 calories

  •   Grilled Chicken
  •   Rice


Supper: 285 calories

  •   Pork chops
  •   Cheesy veggies
  •   Fresh Mixed Fruit

Snack: 692 calories

  •   Chocolate Milk Shake
  •   Grapes
  •   Nutter Butter

Water

  •   9 Cups

  Total Calories consumed: 1,322
Workout

  •   TurnboKick 
  •   BodyPump

  Burned Total of 1,202 Calories


I worked out for 2 hours today however this is not normal for me. I usually only have time for an hour. But if I don't work or don't have any clients in the morning then I try to workout long just because its FUN!! As you can tell I over did it on my snacks. I don't know what it was but I felt really hungary after supper. AND I over did it. But it happens it's just a learning experience.

I took my week 1 photo but wont reveal that for a couple of weeks. I weighed in today at 190.2.  Lets pray that goes down fast!! I am heading to Cali for a couple of days so we will see how healthy I can eat with having to eat out every meal..... But my goal this week is just to keep track of all my exercise and what I eat. Thats a pretty manageable goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment