Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Beginning

Tippin the scale blog is all about losing weight and keeping it off. It is so important to get healthy and stay that way to prevent a lot of health problems. There are many ways to lose weight. You can go for the quick fix and lose a lot of weight from a dramatic change then gain it back once you go back to old habits or you can take one day at a time and lose it for good by making a lifestyle change. I know I can't do this on my own because I've tried but I know that God can and will give me the strength to do this. I love working out so that is not what I struggle with. My struggle is what I put into my body which is kinda funny since I got a BA degree in Nutrition. I know what to eat and what not to but I still fail everyday. And that is why it is so important to start this journey off the right way which is with God. 
My purpose for this blog is to keep me motivated. By putting what I eat and my workouts out for people to see I hope it encourages me to choose better. I also hope this encourages my friends and family to jump in the boat with me and live healthier lifestyles. This is going to be fun and amazing. I know God is going to bless our efforts. I just pray for favor for everyone taking a part is their lifestyle change. I have just started this blog and I hope this turns into something amazing. I hope to include my weight loss plan, progress photos, workout plans, meal menus/ meal prep, motivation, ect. Not only do I want to inspire others but I love to hear what others are doing and whats working for them. I know I don't have all the answers so I would love to create an atmosphere where we can come together and fight this  weight loss battle together. Please only post encouraging and uplifting things. :) 
Kati

No comments:

Post a Comment