Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 1: Days 3-7

I am back from California and trying to get back in the swing of things! I did accomplished my first goal which was to keep track of what I ate and exercise everyday! So that is something to be proud of. You would think it wouldn't be difficult thing to do but at times it was. It was especially hard to do when I knew I was eating bad. Being in California and having to eat out everyday was hard and got old fast. I did go over my calorie intake on Friday and Saturday but that was expected. All I had to do was keep track. I didn't have to eat certain things or stay under a certain number of calories. The Purpose of keeping track of my calories was to make myself aware of what I was eating and how much. And I was defiantly aware of what I ate.

Tomorrow is a new week so that means a new goal since I accomplished the first goal. So not only will I continue to keep track of what I eat on My Fitness App but I will add something new. I feel like I need to pick something that will challenge me since this last week wasn't too hard. Week 2: I will have No sodas or sugary drinks - water or tea only. This may not seem like a change but I know I struggle with this. I never order pop or grab a pop out of the fridge BUT I drink my husband, Dex, pop all the time. I think I like to trick myself into thinking Im not drinking a pop if I drink his. But the think is I don't just drink a sip or two I usually drink the majority of it. So I will not be drinking from Dex's cup from now on. This is going to be hard but I know I can do all things through Christ who give me strength. The think about our bodies is they keep a good track of what we consume even though we don't. :) Happy week 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment